Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Disappearance, Children's Book and More!

Hiya folks! :) Its been a while eh? I've been extremely busy lately so I apologize for my sudden disappearance but I have some really cool things I've been working on. First off, my childrens book was finally published on Amazon! Yaaaay!!! You can check it out here

Im pretty happy about it and thank you to Nadia for drawing such beautiful art :) [insert a round of applause] And thank you to Light Books for making it happen! Woo hoo~ 

Secondly, Thy Broken Mind is nearly complete and ready to be sent to agents! This time Im serious, just weeks away from me finishing it. Its been such a journey with this got damn book. I hope the query letters I've been working on can reel in an agent! 

Thirdly, I am participating in the Ataxia Fundraiser with a bunch of really cool authors that Melissa Ann brought together to create This Beautiful Escape Volume 1 and Volume 2. All proceedings will go to the Ataxia Canada so when the books do release please buy them!

Also I have been working on an interactive book blog with my friend and beautiful daughter Pumpkin Pau. It is called Above The Water and you are a mermaid. Its taking a bit of time but I hope that it will look astonishing!

Last...[sighs] Is NaNoWriMo. This is my fourth year and I wasnt prepared for it. This is worse than last year seeing as how October snuck up on me. I thought I wouldnt do it this year so to get myself out of that harsh rut, I told myself that the book I write this time should be published around January/Febuary of next year. Knowing me, I couldnt back down at the thought of something magical being published by me so I decided to do my all time favorite short story that I created when I was in middle school. God Hates The Life of Thee.

Anyway I should be handing out the links to Above The Water, God Hates The Life of Thee, and other cool things. 

See you on the bright side of the dark side~

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writings of a Panda Author | Blogger Template by Enny Law