Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Projects, New Stories, and Idiotcy!

I've been working on a few projects lately. Ok "a few" is seriously an understatement. More like accidentally started up several things! They're all fun though so it isnt that bad. So what are these projects Im working on?

Currently, I am writing two original tv pilot scripts. Both in the comedy genre but one more fantasy than not. I seriously hope I can finish them around next week and get everything laid out before submitting them. (cross your fingers that they get accepted or at least one of them because Im putting both my Panda paws in!)

Remember that Untitled Story that crossed over Victorian and Technology? Yep! Still working on that! It takes a while to attempt to make it authentic but not authentic Victorian era. I have the first half of chapter two written but not sure about it.

Sometimes Things Happen is still a thing! I just forgot that I didnt write chapter 8 properly.

The Most Titless is also still a thing. Chapter two took a while, but it should be out tomorrow? There's a character I wanted to make an appearance that actually gets everything moving smoothly like the way I wanted. Btw this story is to Monty Oum, who passed away in February.  I wanted to create characters that were both powerful and amazing just like he did.

And if that isnt enough on my plate I decided to pick up a heavily controversial story I wrote in 2011-2012. This story isnt for everyone because the themes inside it are pretty gruesome as far as heavy child slavery goes. It was also my so-called 'reply' to the man who gave me this idea. He wrote an essay about killing babies and eating their skin and I was like "Well what IF that did actually happened but humanity stop there with it. What IF they enslaved children to the point where the world became an adult world?" So if I do decide to post this story, I will put a huge fucking warning sign because its pretty detailed and I'd hate people to yell at me for it.

So thats about it for my schedule! :)

-K   

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writings of a Panda Author | Blogger Template by Enny Law