Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Life N Stuff

Here's a short thing of something I've been wanting to work on for a bit but I think I like it. Its a middle school story featuring a very unusual but popular child!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    


I suddenly stopped in the middle of the hall. I knew my sudden halt, had caused some students to gaze upon me in suspense. Their curious eyes examined me from head to toe. Wondering, what had gotten into me? The more I looked around, the more I realized that some of them that were in groups became alerted and stopped moving. In the air, I could smell a strong bittersweet scent that danced about. Leaving a metallic taste in my mouth.

"I smell blood..." I spoke underneath my breath. The tips of my fingers tingled. The desire to spill more blood was about to consume me. But I inhaled before randomly laughing out loud. Erupting a string of nervous laughter down the hall. "Im just thinking about last night's episode of Mental Mindy!" I shrugged my shoulders. When I said that, a student from down the hall bolted while screaming, "I left my pizza in thee oven!!"

This ensued laughter and the atmosphere went back to normal. I continued to laugh at the student reenacting the scene from last nights comedy show. Though I acted as if everything was normal, it wasnt. The blood was still in the air and I automatically assumed that someone was either killed in the school or near it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writings of a Panda Author | Blogger Template by Enny Law