Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Blue Roses/ Song Bird Ch. 1

It's Everyday, huh?




I could feel the sun creep into the room. It warmth caused me to roll over on the other side of my body which ached. I havent slept on that side since the night began. I could hear the chimes of the chains rustle underneath the blankets. I stretch my arms over the multiple pillows. My fingertips brushed up against the headboard of the queen size bed. My legs sprawled out, rattling the chains that was locked around my left ankle.

"I've gotta get up..." I moan, kicking the covers off me as if I was a child.

I scratch my eyelids, feeling the sand in the corners. Finally my eyes opened and I gawked around the room, excepting the usual. When I found it, I nearly killed myself trying to dash over to it. There, on top of my marble desk, was a bouquet of fresh red roses. Something he brings me when he visits. I lift up the bouquet in my hands and pressed them against my face. Inhaling the sweet smell I could get drunk off of.

I mutter, "They're so pretty." I set them back down and ran the tip of my finger around the rim of the petals.

I sigh, "He must be waiting for me! I shouldn't dwindle in my room like this!"

My barefeet hit up against the tile flooring as I walked over and entered my closet. I changed out of my pajama dress- the one he loves seeing me wear- and into a beautiful summer dress. I trot over to the double doors and pull them open. Gently I ambled down the glass hallway. The one I absolutely loved in this mansion. On the right, there were always beautiful rococo paintings that date back in the late hundreds that hung on the walls. Whenever I walk by, I always say hello to each and every painting. I looked down at the glass floor that reflected my image. On the left, where these huge windows. I pondered who would make windows that big? Even though there were curtains draping beside them, they continued to shut in the darkness. And so I would open them, letting the sun and the moon light glimmer in. The night time, is my favorite time. That's when this mansion automatically shuts down because he rigged it too. And the only thing that shines in is the moonlight.

Eventually, I come to the two double curved staircases and softly I stepped down on the first step.

"Rylan!" I called out happily.

I awaited for him to reply but there was only silence in return. I was about to call out his name again. "Ry-" Were the only words I muttered out of my mouth before a harsh slam cut my words off. The noise caused me to jump back in fright but also had me step forward in curiosity.

A man screamed out a horrible, "No!"

The double doors to his office broke open, almost tearing off the henges. A large round man dashed out of the office and my heart stopped. Behind him, was Rylan whose body was transforming into a monster right before my eyes. He caught the man by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the marble floor.

"No no please!!" The man cried. Rylan pointed the gun- the one that I'm too familiar with- to this mans head and pulled the trigger. The sound echoed throughout the mansion and pierced through my head. I gave out a small cry and his angry eyes glared at me. "Sweetheart." He spoke in that sweet tone. Holding his arms out towards me and dropping the gun onto the floor.

"No..." I shook my head. Slowly slipping back up the stairs.

"Come here!" He shrieked. I could feel myself, obeying to him, like the bitch I am. Softly I descended down the stairs, my arms locking to my side and my fear filled eyes staring at him. Once I stepped off the last step, he marched over to me and snatched a fist full of my hair.

"Ow ow ow!" I muttered underneath my voice.

"What the fuck were you doing backing away from me?!" His voice hissed at me as he slammed down on the cold hard floor. "I-I-I" I stuttered, trying to find an excuse. But his anger didn't wait for me to speak and neither did his fist.

His rage beat me until I couldn't move for a week. Everyday after that, he brought me those beautiful blue roses that meant 'I'm sorry'. He knew I loved them. I loved them more than the red roses. He cared for me that week, until I was healed. I suppose- it was a light beating. Normally I wouldn't be able to move for a month.

One night, he cuddled up to me and whispered sweetly in my ear, "I love you...Songbird." I could feel a small tear fall down my cheek as I replied, "I love you too, Rylan."

This...This is what happens everyday, huh? 

Ending music: Amarante- The Manic



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writings of a Panda Author | Blogger Template by Enny Law