Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Blue Roses/Song Bird

Recently I was looking for a small skit I had wrote for shits and giggles and found one of my most darkest stories that was more about spousal abuse, kidnap, etc. I had wrote it for the phone app Penned when I did a guest post for them a year ago(almost two) and many people enjoyed the story for some reason...? Anyway here is My Blue Roses aka SongBird. A collection of short stories about a woman named Song Bird.






I had always loved him

The way he smiled at me

The way he laughed when we joked around

The way he held me and kissed me

It was all too great for someone like me

His dark colored eyes glared at me like a hawk

A hawk who has caught his little song bird

In his sharp claws

But when he goes away

I have the urge to go near the large window and softly touch it

My chain rattles in the empty large mansion 

I'm being kept hostage in

They are on me 

To remind me constantly

That I am 

His and his only

I am

A Caged Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writings of a Panda Author | Blogger Template by Enny Law