Tuesday, June 9, 2015

STH Chapter Five




Her body leaned over to take a sip of her orange colored drink. She could hear the whispers around her; both lustful and hateful. She could feel the stares of men who examined her from head to toe. She knew as she sat there, that every part of her was being watched like a hawk. Though, she ignored the stares, the chatters, the hatred and let her eyes wander around. She adjusted her legs, setting her left one on top of the right one. Purposely letting her short cut dress raise up a bit more. She smirked when she heard the scorns of the other ladies.



One even slapped the man across the cheek. Her yelling and screaming caused a commotion, one that she enjoyed watching. Even giggling underneath her breath as the woman marched out of the cafe. Suddenly her attention was snagged by a man wearing a gray shirt that fitted tightly around his body waltzed past her.

"There he is!" she gasped, feeling her heart race. "That's the one thing that won't look at me." She licked her lips. She pulled her purse off the chair and looked around. "Would anyone like to pay my bill?" she asked. Several men jumped out of their seat and bolted over to her table. Each one, slapping down bills.
 "Thank you," she thanked, lifting up from her seat. Calmly, she rushed out of the cafe and began tailing this man. Her eyes dug into his muscle back, reminiscing about the day that started it all. The daily stalking, the obsession, the lust.


It started out as a normal day of work for her. Singing at the elite Valentine Bar, an old 1920's style bar that her Electro Swing Band performs regularly at. She sang her heart out for hours while watching the men gather around the stage like flies to a bright light. Nonetheless, she enjoyed herself until he came in. He was dressed in a black suit and a fedora hat on his head. He took it off as his dark eyes glanced over to her. Even though it was a quick second, she could feel her body twitch from excitement. She wanted every piece of him and thought it would be easy, but he paid no attention to her. One day, she was out with a friend at the cafe near the bar and suddenly saw him walk past. Since then, she waits for him to walk by every day. Hoping that he would notice her.

She sighed, looking down at her hands that were covered in silk gloves. "It'll never be enough...huh?" She chuckled. When she looked back up, he had vanished. "What!?" she looked around. "Dammit!" she stomped her foot in anger.

" 'Cuse me young lady!" A man cried out from behind her. She glanced over her shoulder to see a group of men strolling to her. "What seems to be the problem?" the short man asked.
She clutched her purse, feeling the usual aura seep off the men. "Nothing," she smirked, turning her body towards them.

"Oh no we saw that fit!" he persisted and the others agreed, nodding their heads.

"I lost something!" She admitted.

"Is that so? Why don't we help you?"

She knew where this was going. "No thank you." She shook her head. As she turned back around she was snatched by the arm by several of the men. "You're coming with us then!" The short men yelled.

"Ugh, just what I wanted. Spending my lunch break being gang banged," she rolled her eyes.

"Hey!" A man shouted, catching all of their attentions. She gasped from awe when she saw who it was. It was the man that she had been stalking. He marched up to the group, snatching his cell from his front pocket. "Let her go or else I'm calling the cops." He threatened. The men clucked their tongues, saying that she wasn't worth the hassle and scurried away.

"Are you alright?" He walked up to her, who still stood in awe.

"Y-Yeah," she stuttered.

"Good!" He smiled at her.

"T-Thank you for saving me!" she said.

"It's no problem," he shrugged his shoulders, "I had to turn back around anyway and when I saw you being taken like that, I had to intervene!"

"Wow, such bravery! There was a lot of them too," she giggled, "Oh! I should properly thank you. Would you like to have a cup of coffee or perhaps lunch?"

"Lunch would be great right now. I was headed to get some lunch at this restaurant but I forgot my wallet back at my apartment."

"Please, I can pay for it." She replied.

"God no, my parents would kill me if they knew I'd let a girl pay for my food!" he laughed, "Anyway my apartment is down the street, come on." He pressed his hand up against her back. "I don't trust leaving you by yourself. Not after what happened."

She could feel her body catch on fire, "This is amazing! What luck I have! Thank you, Mama!!"

 "Oh god, I'm lame, I haven't even introduced myself to you. I'm Darren." He shook his head.
"Hello Darren, I am-"

 "I know." He interrupted her, "Its Lux Washington. You work as a singer for a band at the bar Valentine. Your favorite color is blue and your favorite drink is peach orange soda. Your best friend plays on the violin in your band and every day you two go out after the bar closes for dinner."

She paused, looking up at him in utter shock that he knew more information on her than she did him.

"Honestly...I was always interested in you since my best friend told me about you. He invited me to the bar one night and when I saw you- you were this amazing thing standing up on the stage, full of confidence. The only downfall is that you were always surrounded by guys. Rich ones at that! I never thought I was good enough to speak to you."

"Seriously?" her mouth gaped open.

"I'm dead serious! I'm extremely sorry for creeping you out just now. My brother calls me a nervous wreck and because I'm nervous all the time, I begin working out and talking a lot."

Suddenly she burst out laughing, "I was always interested in you too, but you never looked at me! I've been stalking you for a month now!"

"And I've looked at you for almost a year now. Basically when you arrived in Marrow." He told her and her face turned red.

"I-I've never had someone say that to me before, this is weird oh my god this is completely weird. Wait does this mean that you...l...love me?" she looked into his eyes.

"Yes, you can say that," he nodded his head.

"Oh...Oh my god wait," she held her hand up to him.

"Does this mean I love him too!? Is this feeling in my stomach called love or am I just really horny? Wait I'm always horny...I'm a walking horn dog ready to fuck anyone. But this thing...It could be called love. I've never been in 'love' before." she thought to herself.

"Mutual..." She nervously spoke, "The feelings mutual."

His eyes brightened up with glee, "Are you serious!?"

"Yes...But I've never dated before so let's take this really slow."

"Of course! Especially if you haven't dated before though I'm a really surprised about that," he said and she laughed.

"I would be too if I were him. But oh dear I have so many questions about relationships outside of just having sex! Oh Mama...If only you were around so I can ask you these questions." She thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writings of a Panda Author | Blogger Template by Enny Law